My law practice takes your health and safety very seriously. As such, my law office has implemented the following procedures to protect you, me, and your loved ones:
- All persons entering the office suite are required to wear masks. Gloves are optional.
- If you are feeling unwell, or have a temperature, please do not visit the office. We will gladly re-schedule.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available for your use.
- We clean all surfaces between client meetings with antibacterial wipes.
- We will provide you with water in a paper cup that can be disposed of after use.
- We clean the bathroom key holder after each use. The bathroom is a public space for the two-story building.
- To minimize your time in my office, once retained for legal work, all documents will now be discussed, reviewed, and corrected via Zoom video conference (or similar method) or, by conference call or telephone call.
- My office desk has a ‘sneeze’ guard to separate me from clients during face to face meetings and for document signing.
- Each client is provided with a new pen for their personal use.
- No more than two (2) persons will be permitted to attend a client meeting. If the client wishes others to attend, those persons will be given a Zoom video conference link, or a conference call-in telephone number for the agreed level participation.
My law office will adhere as closely as possible to CDC and other guidelines for your safety as part of my commitment to quality legal representation.